Rajbhra is a company which was formed in the year 2001 and is perhaps the only company in India dedicated only for rural medical health in Mobile and Stationary Rural Hospitals Rajbhra specializes in designing and fabricating mobile clinics as well as provides primary, secondary and tertiary medical services through mobile clinics in rural parts of India.
Rajbhra operates mobile clinics both for corporate and Government clients and also undertakes charitable mobile medical services in various parts of the country.
Rajbhra operates mobile clinics in rural India on contractual basis. The primary aim of the Mobile service unit is to provide and promote preventive, curative and rehabilitative medical service, to the villagers/ patients.
RAJBHRA MOBILE CLINIC OPERATING PROTOCOL
- Undertaking primary health care, secondary health care and tertiary healthcare, RCH programs, pathological screening in line with the Sate health program and providing the necessary treatment, medicines, surgeries and follow-ups.
- Sharing our health findings, from projects undertaken by us and our partners in the extreme hinterlands of India.
- Improving the healthcare delivery system through mobile units and hospitals with professional medical manpower
- Providing our technical and training skills to people who need them
- Create awareness of health and hygiene and Propagate health as a necessity.